Purpose: To help young corporate employees develop their corporate career successfully.
Topics covered in the programme1. Understanding self
2. Understanding organisational behaviour
3. Emotional intelligence and relating skills
4. Leadership and teamwork skills
5. Interpersonal and communication skills at work
6. Written and oral communication including drafting
7. Presentation skills
8. Negotiation skills and how to be effective in meetings
9. Managing work and time
10. Use of technology for organising work
11. Understanding management, management information system (MIS), follow up and feedback
12. Dealing with superiors, peers and subordinates
13. Corporate etiquettes and manners
14. Planning career growth and improving personal profile
15. Handling change at workplace
16. Conflict management, stress management and motivation
17. Work - life balance
Methodology of training: After the participant's registration process with us gets completed, course content (theory and reading materials along with exercises) will be sent to the participant in convenient lots, indicating the time available for returning the coursework. The participant will read them, complete the exercises and submit the coursework through email to us, within the given time. Clarification of doubt (if any) may be sought from us through email. Where necessary, we will send the participants our comments, guidance etc. on the coursework done, also through email. This will be repeated till the entire topics are covered. If the entire coursework has been done to our satisfaction, we will send the participation certificate online. Even though the training gets over after the expiry of the training duration, the participant may remain in touch with us through email for seeking guidance on matters pertaining to the topics covered in the training programme. Wherever possible, we will revert with our reply.
Course duration: 90 days from our sending of the first lot of course materials through the participant's email ID that is registered with us.
Specimen participation certificate