When enrolling / registering in an online training course / programme with Minds of People, you as the participant / trainee / customer agree to accept the following general terms and conditions. Further, by using our online training service, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your successful registration with us.
1. In terms and conditions as given below, "we", "us" or "our" refers to Minds of People.
2. We reserve the right to make change to these terms and conditions from time to time.
3. In order to participate in our online training courses you are required to register with us after paying us the fees as applicable.
4. Any personal information supplied by you to us as part of this registration process and / or any other interaction by you with us will be collected, stored and used for the purposes of your training and for our data analysis.
5. Each participant undergoing our online training courses shall comply with all regulations and procedures established and communicated for the course.
6. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time later are correct and complete.
7. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you have provided while registering, including your email ID, by updating without delay in order that we can send you course materials and communicate with you effectively.
8. Services from us to you will be available for the period that has been indicated to you at the time of registering with us. We will not be liable for providing you with any service after the indicated time period.
9. All copyright, design rights and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) pertaining to the services we are providing you shall remain vested with us.
10. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use our content being provided to you in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You shall not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of our content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of our content requires the prior written permission from us.
11. Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services available from us will meet your specific requirements. We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free in your context.
12. You shall follow our instructions on the way the training programme is conducted. Non-compliance to them will make you liable for cancellation of your registration without any refund of fees paid.
13. We will not be liable for any kind of loss or damage you may suffer consequent to your undergoing our training programme that you may claim as attributable to the said training programme.
14. Your registration with us for the training course is the acceptance by you of an offer to purchase online training course services from us. The service will be made available to you once your payment has been materialised.
15. Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by us. All payment and all credit card handling is through a third party, using their expertise, terms and conditions.
16. We reserve the right to refund the fees paid and discontinue your online training under situations beyond our control.
17. Online training course material delivery through the email ID provided by you will commence within two working days of your successful registration. Subsequent course content delivery will be on successful compliance / completion of delivered course materials.
18. The maximum time available to you for submitting the last assignment to us completed in all respects will be as indicated to you during the time of your registration with us.
19. All fees are expressed inclusive of all taxes.
20. Fees once paid are non-refundable.
21. Payment option is available only online. However, on written request from the person desiring to register through cheque payment, we may, at our discretion, accept the cheque payment and allow the person to join the online training programme, subject to realisation of the cheque.
22. We reserve the right, to make changes to any part of any online training course provided it does not materially reduce its content.
23. We may, at our sole discretion, reschedule the training programme if requested for by the training participant in writing, provided we are convinced about the circumstances of such a request.
24. Offering you of a participation certificate will be solely at our discretion and you shall have no claim whatsoever on it.
25. Our total liability to the training participant arising directly or indirectly from the delivery of online training course materials regardless of the form of action giving rise to such liability shall not exceed the amount actually paid at the time of registration for the course.
26. The course materials are delivered "as is" without any warranty, whether express or implied and we specifically disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
27. If you breach any of these terms and conditions and we chooses to ignore it, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the terms and conditions again.
28. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Cancellation / Refund PolicyThe payment you make to us for registration for our online guided self-development training is non-refundable and the registration once taken will not be cancelled or transferred.
FAQ on the Training Programme1. How do I join the training programme?
You join the online guided self-development training programme after completing the online registration process and making the online payment of registration fee through this website, for the chosen training programme.2. How do I come to know that I have been successfully registered as a training programme participant?
Within two working days of your completing the registration, you will get an email on the email ID provided by you at the time of registration, with personal details information form, welcome note and course instructions from us.3. How do I get my course materials?
You will get the course reading materials and course work tasks (soft copy in MS office, PDF or as email) form us through email. These will be sent progressively in parts.4. What am I supposed to do on receipt of course reading material and course work?
You have to read and understand the reading material and complete the course tasks given, as per instructions, within the given time and send to us through our email ID as provided to you along with the course instructions.5. What if I am unable to submit the course work in time?
f the course is not completed within the time allotted, the registration (which is the basis of your joining the course) gets lapsed. However, in extremely compassionate cases, we may, at our sole discretion, allow you additional time.6. How will I come to know if I have done my course work properly?
In most cases, the course works / tasks are designed in such a way that the scope for errors is limited. However, if there are errors, the same will be intimated to you with further instructions.7. How do I come to know that I have successfully completed the course?
If you have completed the course works / tasks correctly within the given time, it can be presumed that you have completed the course successfully. The final intimation of successful completion of the course will come to you in the form of soft copy a participation certificate on your email ID as registered with us. A printout of the same may be taken at your end and kept for your records.
FAQ on Online Payment and Registration1. How safe is my online money transaction?
Your online money transaction is safe and secure as the payment gateway that you use for payment on this website is provided by an internationally reputed payment gateway company based in India. They follow high safety and security standards accepted globally and as per the stipulations of Government of India. They manage the errors in payment (which are very rare), if it is happening from their end.2. Can I cancel a payment once made?
Your online money transaction is safe and secure as the payment gateway that you use for payment on this website is provided by an internationally reputed payment gateway company based in India. They follow high safety and security standards accepted globally and as per the stipulations of Government of India. They manage the errors in payment (which are very rare), if it is happening from their end.